A resolution about resolutions.

Awww, I am gonna keep making them.  But my resolution is to not give up on them.  I have cheated a couple of times on gluten lately, but not nearly as much!  (Just who can resist a late night slice of pizza with the Mister?)  Other than that I am eating very healthy foods!  I have been to the gym or gone jogging probable averaging twice a week.  Not nearly close enough to my once a day thingy, but I’ll get there.  Today I ran/walked hard for two miles at the gym, then came home and ate this.

Yum.

Here’s to resolutions!

6 thoughts on “A resolution about resolutions.

1. Jen
    January 30, 2013 at 2:46 pm

Your salad looks tasty. The comment about resolutions mirrors my feelings about them. Gonna keep making them and trying to keep them. It gives me something to aim for!
    Have you ever had an upcycle on clothing go so badly that you threw it out?
    Fear of ruining something that was otherwise useful has stopped my scissors from being adventurous, up to this point, but I’m ready to try now!
    The vimeo video you posted a while back has been such an inspiration to me. To do a daily routine similar to that is one of my goals.

Peace and beauty to you,
    Jen

1. February 5, 2013 at 8:26 pm

Hi Jen!! :D I think we feel the same about quite a few things! And yes about upcycles going badly wrong! lol. I have done things where the waist was not right, or the fabrics did not blend well weight wise! And yes, that Vimeo video. Love that! I want a peaceful routine like that as well. Love, Lynn

2. Karen
    February 4, 2013 at 1:37 pm

My husband tries to eat gluten-free, as well. Our favorite pizza is actually gluten-free! Spinach, tomato, and feta cheese from Domino’s.

1. February 5, 2013 at 8:23 pm

Hi Karen! We have recently discovered that Domino’s has gluten free! We love it. We get bacon, green peppers, mushrooms and black olives. Yum. :D xoxo Lynn

3. February 17, 2013 at 8:38 pm

That looks yummy! What is it and do you have the recipe?

1. February 17, 2013 at 11:44 pm

Thanks! It is a green salad — probably bagged spring greens, cut up bell peppers, pecans, dried cranberries (I think they were the Sunmaid, maybe with cherry flavor?), green olives and grated parmesan cheese, all sprinkled with olive oil, salt and pepper. Yum. :D